IMAGINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Jin

Aşağa gitmek

:: Jin Empty :: Jin

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Salı Ekim 23, 2012 9:44 am

To let myself go To let myself flow Is the only way of being There's no use telling me There's no use taking a step back A step back for me To let myself go To let myself flow Is the only way of being There's no use telling me There's no use taking a step back A step back for me To let myself go To let myself flow Is the only way of being There's no use telling me There's no use taking a step back A step back for me . yet

woo jong jin
Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj Sayısı : 334
Yaş : 31
Lakap : slybody

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

:: Jin Empty Geri: :: Jin

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Paz Ekim 28, 2012 12:25 pm

vacancy to tonight
The night is getting colder And I can't come off this highI don't want this here to end I know she feels the same Cause I can see it in her eyes She says can we start again I wanna put my hands on her hands Feel the heat from her skin Get reckless in the starlight She's moving to the beat of my heart We were so lost until tonight, tonight.

Sosyalleşiyorum...Evet,sanırım.

Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Perş. Kas. 01, 2012 11:57 am

vacancy to tonight
The night is getting colder And I can't come off this highI don't want this here to end I know she feels the same Cause I can see it in her eyes She says can we start again I wanna put my hands on her hands Feel the heat from her skin Get reckless in the starlight She's moving to the beat of my heart We were so lost until tonight, tonight.

Bunu kim çizdi?Nerde bulmuştum...(?)

Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Cuma Ocak 04, 2013 11:30 am

vacancy to tonight

Ben.Sen.O

Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Salı Ocak 22, 2013 10:33 am

vacancy to tonight

Güneş yeniden doğmak için batar.

Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Salı Ocak 22, 2013 10:34 am

vacancy to tonight

bakın mutluyum!heheh

Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Salı Ocak 22, 2013 10:34 am

vacancy to tonight

ım so...?

Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Salı Ocak 22, 2013 10:35 am

vacancy to tonight

Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Woo Jong Jin Salı Ocak 22, 2013 10:36 am

vacancy to tonight

ohoyelaleohleol

Woo Jong Jin
Woo Jong Jin
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz