IMAGINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Yoorie

Aşağa gitmek

:: Yoorie Empty :: Yoorie

Mesaj tarafından Lee Yoon Ri C.tesi Ekim 27, 2012 3:59 am

I've nowhere to stand and now nowhere to hide. Align my heart, my body, my mind To face what I've done and do my time. Well you are my accuser, now look in my face. Your opression reeks of your greed and disgrace. So one man has and another has not; How can you love what it is you have got When you took it all from the weak hands of the poor? Liars and thieves, you know not what is in store-- There will come a time I will look in your eye. you will pray to the God that you always denied. Then I'll go out back and I'll get my gun-- I'll say: YOU HAVEN'T MET ME.

Lee Yoon Ri

En son Lee Yoon Ri tarafından Paz Ara. 16, 2012 10:05 am tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi
Lee Yoon Ri
Lee Yoon Ri
II. Sınıf | Anyang FM Sunucusu

Mesaj Sayısı : 35
Lakap : Yoorie.

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

:: Yoorie Empty Geri: :: Yoorie

Mesaj tarafından Lee Yoon Ri C.tesi Ekim 27, 2012 4:18 am

Inside Your Heart
Don't the hours grow shorter as the days go by? You never get to stop and open our eyes. One minute you're waiting for the sky to fall-- The next you're dazzled by the beauty of it all. Lovers in a dangerous time. These fragile bodies of touch and taste; This fragrant skin this hair like lace. Spirits open to the thrust of grace-- Never a breath you can afford to waste! Lovers in a dangerous time. We were lovers in a dangerous time! we were lovers!

I Wait For My Love. ## Aslında abimin getireceği şekerlemeleri beklediğimi söyleyebilirim.

Lee Yoon Ri
Lee Yoon Ri

Mesaj tarafından Lee Yoon Ri Paz Ara. 16, 2012 9:51 am

Inside Your Heart
Don't the hours grow shorter as the days go by? You never get to stop and open our eyes. One minute you're waiting for the sky to fall-- The next you're dazzled by the beauty of it all. Lovers in a dangerous time. These fragile bodies of touch and taste; This fragrant skin this hair like lace. Spirits open to the thrust of grace-- Never a breath you can afford to waste! Lovers in a dangerous time. We were lovers in a dangerous time! we were lovers!

Kamp dönüşü evdeyim. Gitar çalıyorum. Abimde işi yokmuş gibi -Kyun- beni alıyor kameraya. Sonra traniee seçildiğimi öğrendiğim sırada zıpladım, depelendim falan. Kamera düştü. Geriye kalan bu.~~

Lee Yoon Ri
Lee Yoon Ri

Mesaj tarafından Lee Yoon Ri Paz Ara. 16, 2012 9:55 am

Inside Your Heart

BAHAR~~ Aldım kameramı çıktım dışarı derken, unnilerim de benimle geldi. Selca çekiyorum tam onlarda diğer kamera ile beni çekiyor. Mükemmel kardeşlere sahibim~~ BAHAR GELDİ! BAHAR! GÜNEŞ! ÇİÇEKLER! BÖCEKLER! KAMP YORGUNLUĞU YOK OLDU GİTTİ!.. Tabi okulun yeniden başlıyor olması. Evet. Biraz moral bozucu tabi.

Lee Yoon Ri
Lee Yoon Ri

Mesaj tarafından Lee Yoon Ri Paz Ara. 16, 2012 9:59 am

Inside Your Heart

İlk günden çalışma programları geldi. Daha şirkete yeni adım attım ben yaa~~

Lee Yoon Ri
Lee Yoon Ri

Mesaj tarafından Lee Yoon Ri Paz Ocak 13, 2013 4:05 am

Inside Your Heart

AEGYO! AEGYO! ~~

Lee Yoon Ri
Lee Yoon Ri

Sayfa başına dön