IMAGINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dae Ho.

Aşağa gitmek

Dae Ho. Empty Dae Ho.

Mesaj tarafından Park Dae Ho Paz Ekim 28, 2012 7:47 am

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream You were standing in fron of my desperate self and praying Just once, I want to walk side by side with you Taken by the soft wind to your world You asked me brightly where I came from to your side And I told you that It was a secret Wherever we walk together Will be paradise You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael Who would remember you, I will not forgive it Like the beginning when stepping into Eden Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart I alway want to protect you So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love Go back, my wings have been talen away

Park Dae Ho

Park Dae Ho
Park Dae Ho
III. Sınıf | Anyang Takım Oyuncusu

Mesaj Sayısı : 32
Lakap : Cuttie

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Dae Ho. Empty Geri: Dae Ho.

Mesaj tarafından Park Dae Ho Paz Ekim 28, 2012 7:58 am

Good Boy. Good Love.
I can’t forget you, I can’t believe everything I can’t send you away Today, I’m going to try making our story again This way, it won’t end So I can bury the never-ending sense of loss That is burying and soaking into my skin I rewrite it, the beginning is happy, you and I laughing The setting is inside a small room with no exit That way you can’t leave me I kiss you, I can’t leave your delicious side We don’t have an endingAgain, like this I Can’t forget In my heart I’m writing a story with no ending I bid you goodbye

Charismatic. Right?

Park Dae Ho
Park Dae Ho

Mesaj tarafından Park Dae Ho Ptsi Ekim 29, 2012 1:20 am

Good Boy. Good Love.
I can’t forget you, I can’t believe everything I can’t send you away Today, I’m going to try making our story again This way, it won’t end So I can bury the never-ending sense of loss That is burying and soaking into my skin I rewrite it, the beginning is happy, you and I laughing The setting is inside a small room with no exit That way you can’t leave me I kiss you, I can’t leave your delicious side We don’t have an endingAgain, like this I Can’t forget In my heart I’m writing a story with no ending I bid you goodbye

Futbol takımı ile çalışmaya gidiyoruz. Tırnağıma bir şey mi olmuş?

Park Dae Ho
Park Dae Ho

Mesaj tarafından Park Dae Ho C.tesi Kas. 24, 2012 6:19 am

Good Boy. Good Love.

Hye Rim'in benim için çizdiği resim. Bu kı geleceğin ressamı. *-*

Park Dae Ho
Park Dae Ho

Mesaj tarafından Park Dae Ho C.tesi Ara. 01, 2012 9:33 am

Good Boy. Good Love.

♥️ Futbol çalışmlarından çıkışta birinci sınıflardan bir kızın çekip bana yolladığı fotoğraf. Kekek Love u guys. Geçen seferde Min Jae'in yanındaydım, şimdi de öyle. Razz

Park Dae Ho
Park Dae Ho

Mesaj tarafından Park Dae Ho C.tesi Ocak 05, 2013 3:15 am

Good Boy. Good Love.

Kış geçti ama ben hala bu kazağımı çıkarmak istemiyorum. Noooooo!

Park Dae Ho
Park Dae Ho

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz