IMAGINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: kangdae

Aşağa gitmek

:: kangdae Empty :: kangdae

Mesaj tarafından Hyeong Kang Dae Çarş. Ekim 31, 2012 11:17 am

I guess I have no choice but to tolerate who was lost outside. Even though I close my eyes. Answer me, why did the people change. Did they notice the existence of that time. I have forgotten how to just hear, love and care, no longer but lost. Turning their backs while working while living. Full of envy behing that anonymous mask. Even after seeing the end, you’re still full with hunger. Are you satisfied now? Wouldn’t we face our eyes anymore? Wouldn’t we communicate? Wouldn’t we love? Tearing up to the reality that hurts. Say MAMA if you can change it, say MAMA.As human beings we can only be hurt. Yeah-

Hyeong Kang Dae

En son Hyeong Kang Dae tarafından C.tesi Ocak 05, 2013 11:18 pm tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi
Hyeong Kang Dae
Hyeong Kang Dae
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj Sayısı : 88
Lakap : badboy

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

:: kangdae Empty Geri: :: kangdae

Mesaj tarafından Hyeong Kang Dae Çarş. Ekim 31, 2012 11:37 am

bad boy, bad life
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion. Tell me, if this is love. Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you. Fighting, crying and hugging. Tell me, if this is love. All the guys in the world are jealous of me. They must be jealous to death of me, for having you. Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change. You will find out that Im a guy whom you can trust

Çıplak yatmayı artık bırakmalıyım. Tanrı aşkına! Gerçekten de.. En azından bir t-shirt giyebilir miyim?

Hyeong Kang Dae
Hyeong Kang Dae
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Hyeong Kang Dae Perş. Kas. 01, 2012 12:21 pm

bad boy, bad life
Except you, everything get in slow montion. Tell me, if this is love. Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you. Fighting, crying and hugging. Tell me, if this is love. All the guys in the world are jealous of me. They must be jealous to death of me, for having you. Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change. You will find out that Im a guy whom you can trust

Hyeong Kang Dae
Hyeong Kang Dae
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Hyeong Kang Dae Ptsi Kas. 05, 2012 12:47 pm

bad boy, bad life

Hyeong Kang Dae
Hyeong Kang Dae
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Hyeong Kang Dae Ptsi Kas. 19, 2012 5:49 am

bad boy, bad life

Hyeong Kang Dae
Hyeong Kang Dae
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Mesaj tarafından Hyeong Kang Dae C.tesi Ocak 05, 2013 11:21 pm

bad boy, bad life

2013 hepiniz için kötü geçsin. Ben bu sene de modelliğe devam ediyorum.

Hyeong Kang Dae
Hyeong Kang Dae
III. Sınıf
III. Sınıf

Sayfa başına dön