IMAGINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jae Kyung.

Aşağa gitmek

Jae Kyung. Empty Jae Kyung.

Mesaj tarafından Cho Jae Kyung C.tesi Ocak 12, 2013 5:58 am

Yeah I’m the one and only girl I’ll give you what you need I’ll give you what you want So baby Listen out yes Just wanna be with you Come on Boy, I’m the only one God I love you to meet I can not love anyone as much as me you need me Expensive bags and cool Fancy Car If you want I do not expect naegasa Compared with other women and I do not vary their boy, I know many things that can Love you forward

Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung
Uluslarası Seul Lisesi II. Sınıf

Mesaj Sayısı : 73
Lakap : Lider, Kedicik, Sapık Sindrella, Jenny.

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Jae Kyung. Empty Geri: Jae Kyung.

Mesaj tarafından Cho Jae Kyung C.tesi Ocak 12, 2013 6:33 am

Miyaaav!
You used to dance and smile everyday to my voice But now you say you don’t want to hear my voice anymore and turn your back I’m going crazy, he says I’m done now He says there’s no room for me anymore Turn up my voice, Turn up this music Everybody time to rock Take it all away and pump up the volume Don’t wanna hear it – pump up the volume I will change more as time goes by.. Meow

Doğal poz ver dedi, bende doğal poz verdim. Lol

Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung

Mesaj tarafından Cho Jae Kyung C.tesi Ocak 12, 2013 6:37 am

Miyaaav!
You used to dance and smile everyday to my voice But now you say you don’t want to hear my voice anymore and turn your back I’m going crazy, he says I’m done now He says there’s no room for me anymore Turn up my voice, Turn up this music Everybody time to rock Take it all away and pump up the volume Don’t wanna hear it – pump up the volume I will change more as time goes by.. Meow

Turistik hareketler. Haha!

Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung

Mesaj tarafından Cho Jae Kyung C.tesi Şub. 09, 2013 5:53 am

Miyaaav!

I like red.

Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung

Mesaj tarafından Cho Jae Kyung Çarş. Şub. 20, 2013 7:57 am

Miyaaav!

Beden dersinde komik resimler vol1. Çetemizin kedigil soyundan gelen aslanımız ile.

En son Cho Jae Kyung tarafından Çarş. Şub. 20, 2013 7:59 am tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi
Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung

Mesaj tarafından Cho Jae Kyung Çarş. Şub. 20, 2013 7:59 am

Miyaaav!

Beden dersinde komik resimler vol2. Çetenin kedisi beeeen.

Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung

Mesaj tarafından Cho Jae Kyung Çarş. Şub. 20, 2013 8:01 am

Miyaaav!

Beden dersinde komik resimler vol3. Çetenin, kedisi, aslanı vee atıyla birlikte Seul'ın atıştırmalarını hüpletirken.

Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung

Mesaj tarafından Cho Jae Kyung Çarş. Şub. 20, 2013 8:04 am

Miyaaav!

♥️ Beden dersinde komik resimler vol4. Ders bitti ven ben hala yorulmadım. Çünkü derse katılmadım ki!! Kekek Ama resim çekilmekten yoruldum. Razz

Cho Jae Kyung
Cho Jae Kyung

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz